"Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great." 2 Samuel 22:36

Monday, August 19, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama Yummies~

Think all diets have to be grueling, starving yourself and doing without? Not so with Trim Healthy Mama. Just look at what I enjoy while losing weight~

Chocolate Pudding  (p.366 )

P8198067

 

Pumpkin Pie (p. 388 )

P8178065

 

Peach Smoothie (p.251 – Fruity Blend ) w/Pizza (p. 280  )

P8158041

Check out Trim Healthy Mama reviews at Gwens Nest review or her Before and After (go check that out!) or Stacy Makes Cents. Check out THM page for more details.

~Cinnamon

4 comments:

  1. I've ordered it. Thanks for the tempting views of what you are eating my friend. Can't wait to begin. :) Hugs to you! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...makes me hungry! I should go whip up something yummy :)

    Hope your doing well, and having a super week...letter coming :)
    Hugs~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been a little AWOL. I blame the (winter) weather!

    Go you on being a THM, Cinnamon! I'm looking froward to the warmer weather when I know I'll be more active and at less of those winter-time comfort foods!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you stopping by and visiting with us today. We love to hear from you and get to know each of you better. If you're new here, consider yourself our new family friend~ If you've known of us forever, we miss and send you a long distance hug~ May God richly bless you this day~

blog background