"Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great." 2 Samuel 22:36

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas fun~

I am re-thinking my “no Christmas card” decision. My dear friend, Susan ( Hi Sue Bee!)  and my husband read the blog post and said “What?! You’re not sending out Christmas cards?” as though I was about to stop breathing. So I reconsidered it. As I thought about it, I realized that I really do enjoy sending them out.

I also enjoy receiving cards. I hang them up every year and love how they add to the coziness of our home this time of year.

PC130199

PC130200

 

“I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” is a favorite song of mine. I love all things that jingle this time of year. John does not. That makes me smile for some reason. I have three clangy, jingly bells on our front door. Every time it opens or shuts we hear jing-a-ling-ling :-)

PC130201

 

Today was picture day, for me. I always head down to my favorite tree.

PC140214

 

I am wearing Gracie’s boots. Having someone I can share shoes with is fun.

PC140215

 

I strapped on the bracelet Gracie made me, which I love!

PC140237

 

Gracie let me wear this necklace, which I really like!

PC140238

 

Here I am. All put together :-)

PC140224

 

I am realizing that I really enjoy wearing red :-)

PC140229

 

That’s enough pictures. It was 22* outside today. A bit chilly!

PC140241

 

Merry Christmas everyone!

PC140240

~Cinnamon

6 comments:

  1. Oh you look beautiful (as always) just wonderful!
    Yes, I have sweet gals to share shoes, boots etc with till....
    we each planned on "that" pair! Ha!
    Yes, my family *gasped* when I said you all were 'not'
    sending out pics/letter/card! (hum)
    a few random comments here..................................
    "how will we know how big Granton is now",
    "how can we see them getting older",
    "we could go see them, or they can come here" (ahem)
    then the prayer wall (cupboard) will be old pic's of them"?,
    "how will we know if they have a new baby"? (huh)
    You get the pic here, we change out the pictures when we get them and it's
    our friends and those we pray for....................................
    "Can we get a new one"?
    Hugs sweet friend!
    Blessings~
    Lori
    (I am home with lil-Samuel...get'n over a virus with some of his sisters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful Trim Healthy Mama! I've been noticing your "style" pins. Having teenage girls around definitely keeps us looking younger, doesn't it? I get everyone's opinion on a regular basis and take them all to heart. My girls are determined to keep me looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SO cute you are! I love red too, and it's a wonderful color on you Cinnamon :-)
    I haven't sent out Christmas cards traditionally but because of that, I receive very few in return :-D
    I do love seeing everyone's families grow. Maybe I'll get a new tradition started..... maybe.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in Red. Love the boots and necklace too. I cracked up over your jingle bell description, we have the same thing, I put bells on doors ect… Steve says "can we not have those bells on that door". He is not too fond of having them wherever he is constantly jangling them… I think it sounds so Christmasy Hehehe. So we have compromised here and there; and I actually sent several of my bells to my little Grandson Winston, who lately has a big thing for bells.

    Well, I actually popped over to tell you that I just got my THM book in (yesterday) and am having fun looking through it this morning with my coffee. I am excited about it and am looking forward to being a trim healthy mama. hehe. I will read it in my leisure these next couple of weeks. Some of our kids arrive today, and our fun begins, but this will give me time to look through and learn. Talk to you later.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yay! Christmas photo card! I'm glad you changed your mind :) Anxiously awaiting its arrival...After Christmas, I cut out the photo and leave it up all year until the next one arrives! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you stopping by and visiting with us today. We love to hear from you and get to know each of you better. If you're new here, consider yourself our new family friend~ If you've known of us forever, we miss and send you a long distance hug~ May God richly bless you this day~

blog background