"Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great." 2 Samuel 22:36

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our Thankful day~

All of our children were gathered at our home for Thanksgiving. As we all sat  around the table I was overwhelmed with just how much God has done for our family.

PB289938

Keeping us together, in love, enjoying each other’s company. They have grown so big. I have been there from changing diapers to marriage to grand-dumplings being born. Is there anything better than that? So blessed!

PB280010
“The Boys!”

“The Marine”, Garrett 24 ~ Mama to both ~ “the Artist”, Gunnar.

PB280021

My boys, who were once little ones running around the yard…..they are all grown up. Each one has made me smile, cry and pray ♥

This little guy is just 5yrs old but what a blessing he is to our family.

PB280023

Granton spied Papa putting the Christmas lights up :-)

PB280027

 

That evening we played cards, Gunnar sung his songs and we visited.

PB280048

 

Big ones helped little ones keep settled down just before we ate.

PB289936

 

It’s does my Mama heart good to have all my boys together. They are so funny. They make each other laugh. 

PB280013

They make me laugh and fill my heart with thankfulness.

PB280020

 

I never really think about how big a large family looks till I see them all in a picture. Blessings from above ♥

PB280037

“G” Force

 

PB280038

Thank you God for this wonderful life with my Green Eyes and all our beautiful children! And Dtr~in~love (who was out of town visiting her Momma) and our Grand~dumplings. We are truly blessed ♥

~Cinnamon

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family. Those moments are the highlights of life. Your Thanksgiving looked and sounded wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and so true!
    I'm so happy for you and the wonderful Thanksgiving that you shared with your family.
    Have a beautiful week, Cinnamon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready to order the Trim Healthy Mama Book... just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you stopping by and visiting with us today. We love to hear from you and get to know each of you better. If you're new here, consider yourself our new family friend~ If you've known of us forever, we miss and send you a long distance hug~ May God richly bless you this day~

blog background